Hunting/Fishing/Guest Ranch for Business or Private Use. Beautiful 134.8 acre ranch for sale. Lots of game and waterfowl on paved County Road with pastures, timber, ponds and creeks lying in the majestic Cabinet Gorge between the Bitterroot and Cabinet Mountains of northern Idaho. Lots of ATV trails around the ranch and several rain-proof hunting blinds.
This ranch has been used for the last 30 years as a guest ranch with 6 nice, log cabins overlooking a pond; large ranch house; barns; shop; round pen; decks; fire ring; petting pen; spring house, chicken coop, log entry and fencing.
Some really big whitetails (mulies in the mountains above the ranch), elk, moose, bear, lion, turkey, beaver, otter, coyote, wolves, raccoon, eagle, osprey, wild geese and ducks, and more.
Short walk to the very large Clark Fork River and right across the road to the entrance of hundreds of thousands of acres of mountainous National Forest land. In beautiful gorge looking at highest peak in north Idaho and surrounded by close mountains.
Five miles upstream from largest lake in Idaho with world record fishing and home to 10 Navy submarines. We have 160+ class whitetails and 28 inch brown trout on the ranch, along with a resident elk herd and moose often observed from the house or cabins. I shot my elk this year from my front porch.
Right now we allow only two hunters per year on the ranch beside ourselves, but only because our guest ranch guests like to watch the wildlife. And when we have hunters, we shut the ranch down to all other guests. It could support many more hunters if it wasnt used as a guest ranch. Clark Fork Outfitters put most of their hunters here for lodging, and a lot of hunters stay at the ranch to hunt the National Forests that surround us in every direction. Seventy one percent of North Idaho is public land.
Hundreds of miles of ATV/snowmobile/4 X 4 forest service roads right across the road. Many of our guests come every year or several times a year. Approximately 20 artesian springs, including one estimated to be 7 gallons a second (large enough to create a nice creek). Lots of large, valuable, marketable cedar trees, and trails throughout the ranch. From 50-100 tons of hay each year. Were just 30 miles from Sandpoint and the second largest ski resort in Idaho.
This ranch can be yours for a business or private hunting and fishing retreat. The ranch is for sale by owner, who has an "Inactive" Idaho real estate license.
See our ranch website for more ranch details and photos: www.diamondtranch.com.
Health issues are causing us to be motivated sellers, so the price is negotiable.
The Alaskan Adventures Holitna River Lodge - Business 2,300 foot runway & 7 Cabins on 27 Acres Airplanes included
About This Property
THE ALASKAN ADVENTURES HOLITNA RIVER LODGE Business with 31 acres & 7 cabins 2,300 foot runway, Cessna 206, Super Cub, 3 duplex cabins, 4 private cabins, 20 boats, a beautiful garden and a big “Alaskan” main lodge. located 238 miles SW of Anchorage in the core of Alaska bush country and is on a spectacular waterway with hundreds of miles of river to fish and hunt from.These river systems contains more species of Alaska sports fish and salmon than almost any other system in Alaska. Everything is included even the business & all assets.Its about as remote as you can get. The fishing is outrageous! Many times they go all week on our river system and do not see another boat. Alaskan Sport fishing Heaven! Bethel Borough
Alaskan Adventures Buildings
1. Beaver Hut 576 square feet
2. Snowshoe 392 square feet
3. Hilton 364 square feet
4. Trapper 576 square feet
5. Raven Haven 168 square feet
6. Staff Cabin 168 square feet
7. Bellagio 224 square feet
8. Main Lodge 2400 square feet
9. Game room 144 square feet
10. Hangar 864 square feet
Total 6048 square feet
11. Sawmill Shed 384 square feet *not included
12. Smoke house 120 square feet*
13. Bear Den 100 square feet*
Description of Buildings
1. Beaver Hut- Clean and well maintained turnkey cabin with remote start generator, Indoor bathroom with hot shower, Queen Bed in main living area, Bedroom with double and a single bed. Kitchen with Double utility sink and stove , unlimited hot and cold water, Wood stove and common area, deep well and 100 gallon holding tank.
2. Snowshoe - Duplex, 4 beds in each apartment, couches, deck porch, Wired to main generator.
3. Hilton – Living room area with couch, kitchen table and wood stove, bedroom area with 4 beds, covered deck, wired to main generator.
4. Trapper – Duplex, 4 beds in each apartment, couches, wood stove in each apartment, covered deck porch, wired to main generator.
5. Raven Haven – VIP cabin, Queen Bed and single bed, private bathroom with shower, wood stove, wired to main generator.
6. Staff cabin - sleeps 4, well built cedar cabin, wired to main generator.
7. Bellagio - VIP cabin, 2 bedrooms 1 Queen Bed and 2 single beds, private bathroom with shower, wood stove, wired to main generator.
8. Lodge - Beautiful wood lodge from our own sawmill, Common area, Indoor Kitchen with dishwasher, outdoor kitchen with smoker, deep fryer, electric stove, refrigerator, inductive cooker, Dining Hall, Master bedroom upstairs with private bathroom, upstairs bedroom with 3 beds, 3 bathrooms with showers in main lodge, laundry room with washer and dryer, tackle shop for spinning and fly fishing shop for fly tying, enclosed covered deck and porch for smoking and joking. Unlimited fresh water well.
9. Game Room – Unique Log structure, game room, poker cigar room surround sound and movie theatre.
10. Hangar – Multi-purpose building, maintenance shop with current welders, generators, tools, construction equipment, saws, too many items to list. Pilot quarters, workout gym, Hunting/Fishing staging storage room. Open covered area to work on planes.
11. Sawmill Shed – A new 2011 Woodmizer Sawmill with all the necessary tools to build any building, cuts 30 foot beams.
12. Smokehouse – Commercial packing and hanging for all fish and game, two freezers, 8K Northern Lights Generator.
13. Bear Den – Underground log cabin covered by moss to keep produce and dairy cool.